Our BIO-BRICK is a slow dissolve, bacterial-laden solid for use in degrading organic waste in higher flow systems such as lift stations, wet wells, Grease Traps, Septic Tanks etc. The safe, application-specific bacteria are present in high numbers to handle difficult organic problems. The unique block will gradually dissolve over a 30-90 day period which allows for continuous treatment and degradation of waste. The naturally-occurring bacteria contained in the block will reduce odor, sludge, fats, oils and grease build-up.
These BIO-BRICKS contain over 5 Billion Bacteria per gram, the HIGHEST in the industry!
- Optimized proprietary bacterial consortium specifically targets and degrades FOG and other organic waste
- Greatly reduces labor time
- Degrades high concentration of waste
- Enhances BOD/COD/TSS removal
- Reduces sludge build-up
- Contains no harsh chemicals
- Changes biomass dynamics
- Eliminates malodors at source
- Not dependent on people or equipment for dosing
- Manufactured under strict quality control standards to ensure high quality and purity
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
The BIO-BRICKS come pre packed in a netting. Very simply suspend the BRICKS with any type of rope so that the brick is submerged underneath the water and can begin slowly dissolving. In lift stations simply lower the brick enough so that water will be continuously dipping the brick and allowing that high release of bacteria & enzymes. Repeat with a new brick once it is fully dissolved.